The aim of the Tiered Response Structure is to provide suitable response resources at the right place at the right time, hence the resulting capability should:
- Be commensurate with the assessed risk;
- Encourage cooperation, mutual assistance and integration of shared resources;
- Be fully scalable via a mechanism of escalation through the three tiers;
- Be tested, maintained and verified as part of a defined preparedness framework; and
- Employ the most appropriate response options reflecting a net environmental benefit analysis (NEBA).
TIERED RESPONSE SERVICES
- Tier 1 - Packages
- Tier 2 - Packages and Centre Support
- Tier 3 - Support
Oil Spill Response Centre, Middle-East.
Tiered response in action.
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
By contracting IEMS for standby oil spill response services, you have the assurance that your plant, facility or business has the necessary oil spill preparedness and response capacity should an oil spill occur. This support is backed up through dedicated Tier 2 response centres.
IEMS offers tailored response package(s) that are non-intrusive, specifically designed by our specialists and engineers to cover activities that typically take place at exploration and production sites, remote pipeline locations, remote drilling sites, terminals,refineries, manufacturing and mining facilities.
The response package(s) provides security and peace of mind for clients.
On activation, our equipment and personnel can be immediately mobilized to site to assist our clients at all levels of the response.
IEMS appreciates the urgency in any emergency and has made arrangements to ensure our response meets the expectations of our clients.