IEMS is not a subsidiary of or in any way associated with the multinational companies. We are not financed through a non-profit scheme and all profits made from our activities remains in IEMS and supports the expansion of our core business, providing first class emergency response to our clients. We are a proud, professional and independent Business.
We have a pool of trained professional Emergency Managers that can assist our clients in activities related to incident response. We are ready 24hrs per day, capable of providing on scene support to;
- Conduct initial situation evaluation and continual reassessments
- Initiate, maintain, and control communications
- Identify the incident management strategy, development of an Incident Action Plan, and assign resources
- Call for supplemental resources, including EOC activation
- Develop an organizational command structure
- Continually review, evaluate, and revise incident action plan
- Provide for continuing, transferring, and terminating command
Things can be bad or they could get a lot worse, we are there to help and assist bring a reactive situation into a manageable pro-active response. We have multi lingual staff that are only a call away.